Thursday, February 23, 2012

SEO, Keyword Optimization

SEO, keyword optimization. Read the following two articles to enhance your chances of having your page search for keywords by Google, Yahoo, and other SEO sources.

http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo/basics-of-search-engine-friendly-design-and-development


Have you tested your SEO ranking? The following article gives you a step-by-step guide to search engine optimization.
Now let's see what you have learned about SEO or keyword targeting. Respond by telling us how you have used keywords in one of your blog's pages? Have you used internal links, internal link targeting? Show us an example.

2 comments:

  1. Hello:
    I have put some internal links from one week's blogs to next. For example; I said "Click Here" for next week's topic. That way they can move from one to another. I also put a link to Text ISTANBUL. I am looking for more ideas to make it easyier for the viewers, and also more visible.

    Thanks,

    Sevilay

    Sevilay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you Sev. I am glad to see that someone is working on SEO and reading my blog! Keep up the good work.

      Delete

Suzanne Lambert