Monday, February 20, 2012

Design a Day. Is it for You?

If you are working on your portfolio, looking for a job, working and not doing what you want, or are just a regular Joe, student, you will enjoy this post: http://www.gomediazine.com/design-articles/hannes-beers-all-day-everyday-project/. That about describes everyone doesn't it. This article came to my google feed so I decided to check it out. This topic of something a day has been making the rounds in social media for a year or two. This is just the author's twist (and a good one) on it. If you are considering doing an interview for your blog or podcast, this is a sample that could give you ideas. Create your own "something a day" to see what you can do. Link here if you do follow this lead.

4 comments:

  1. it's definetely for me. i like the idea of this; it helps not only to keep your creative juices flowing but also helps you brush up your skills with adobe's creative suite

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea!
    I have been using a Deal of the Day in my wine business for some time now.
    http://leonswineandliquor.blogspot.com/

    I like the thought of doing something "just for yourself" that satisfies the craving for creativity. Work sometimes gets in the way of thinking outside of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. It helps keep the creativity flowing while you work on projects for others. I think that helps creative people do work that feeds themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Suzanne Lambert