Wednesday, April 27, 2011

As we are coming close to the end of the term (7 school days left), but who's counting, I thought this might give you all a good feeling. I found this animation through http://blog.jemillo.com/2010/05/return-of-blog-well-nearly.html the blog of Jem Robinson. When you have some time, you might want to look at some of her work. But the animation is the star today. Rhiannon Evans that I stumbled across recently, created this work:




(click image to open video in a new window)
Credits:
Original Format: Digital
Year of Production: 2009
Running Time: 2 mins 51 secs
Director: Rhiannon Evans
Producer: International Film School Wales
Screenwriter: Rhiannon Evans
Music: Gareth Bonello

7 comments:

  1. this video was cool, cant wait to learn this

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks soo cool as an animation but it just shows you how talented some people really are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anthony MontgomeryApril 30, 2011 at 3:29 PM

    I really liked this animation as well. It was so cute! If my girlfriend was a computer nerd like me I would send it to her! People that create animations like these, you really have commend. Even though this clip was only 2 minutes long it probably took days to make, especially with the rendering. This really makes me miss watching Gumby as a child!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very interesting graphics and motion display

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed this. It was great to see to plain characters tell such a story, and the music really did give it another feeling. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice sound and the animation was really neat and tender can't wait to learn how to do it

    ReplyDelete

Suzanne Lambert