Thursday, March 29, 2012

Graphics to Fabric

As many of you know, one of my favorite sites is http://www.geninne.com/. Today's blog shows the release of her new fabric from Cloud 9. The collection is called Alegria. Can't beat it, two of my favs, design and fabric. I have used these examples in classes before. Why don't some of you look at your designs to see if you have anything worthy of print not on paper, not on the web, but on FABRIC!


Congratulations Geninne on your beautiful work. I hope this is inspiration to many of you. I can't wait to touch and sew on some of these designs.

3 comments:

  1. I fell in love with this idea after reading this blog. I am currently in the middle of making a quilt and I'm constatnly looking for cool designs. Making the designs using indesign or some other program is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea professor! I would have never thought to incorporate my graphic designs or anything onto fabric. And its odd because I grew up in a fabric store being that my mom designed all my clothing. She loved to sew and I know admire her creativity today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. My mother uses so many different fabrics and designs baby clothes and is always looking for different fabrics to use.

    ReplyDelete

Suzanne Lambert